We almost have everything packed and tonight we’re going to a hotel. We’ll be there until Friday and then it’s off to Northern California.
There’s a computer problem though. My hubby has his heart set on getting an iPad and we’ve been on a waiting list. The Apple store said it’s likely we’ll get ours by today but we haven’t heard from them yet.
We have a very unreliable (useless) laptop so if we don’t get our iPad this week (giggle…I still think the name is so funny) then I’m going to have to go on a short hiatus. We might have access to a computer at the hotel we’re staying at but I’m not 100% sure. I have a few posts lined up just in case. I hope you’ll check back!
I’m sure you’ve already seen this but I couldn’t resist.