Don’t Fret, It’s Music Sunday! Michael Jackson

So I actually had something to write about MJ. Then I went on twitter Saturday night and there was a trending topic. I don’t normally pay attention to those. The only one I ever did before was #beatcancer since money was donated whenever you used that hashtag.

Well last night it was #moviesinmypants. I got a good laugh from it and then I started doing it myself and couldn’t stop. I did: It’s A Wonderful Life in my pants. It’s Alive in my pants. A Perfect Getaway in my pants. Where The Wild Things Are in my pants. You get the picture. It reminded me of adding #inbed when you read a fortune.

Finally I was able to rip myself away from the computer and watch the awesome Halloween episode of Modern Family with my hubby. So instead of writing about Michael Jackson, you get this lame post. 😉

I hope everyone has a Happy (and safe) Halloween and a great week!

Michael Jackson – Billie Jean  *To this day, this is one of the best performances I’ve seen. I remember the day after the Grammy’s all of the morning news was buzzing about it. Kids at my school, including me, thought MJ was the coolest thing and would practice moonwalking.

7 Responses to Don’t Fret, It’s Music Sunday! Michael Jackson

1. lisa November 1, 2010 at 06:14 #

LOVE the new border!! Adorable!! 🙂

• Elle November 1, 2010 at 09:00 #

Thank you!

2. Jennifer G. November 1, 2010 at 09:01 #

LOL I was reading the #moviesinmypants tweets Saturday nite too and laughing hard. I was too tired to come up with any myself though. You came up with some great ones! Loved the Halloween episode of Modern Family too. That show has quickly become our favorite (huz and I). Sorry I’m just rambling here on your blog but I can’t go on Twitter or FB today because of #communicationshutdown. I’m jonesing to Tweet and it stinks.
    Hope you had a nice Halloween!

• Elle November 1, 2010 at 09:07 #

My hubs and I love Modern Family and the Halloween episode was so hilarious. I’m staying off of twitter today for the same reason and didn’t realize it would be so hard. I hope you had a great Halloween.

3. Belinda November 1, 2010 at 15:10 #

Ha! I remember what big news that was the day after the Grammy’s. Can’t believe he died right before his big comeback tour.

• Elle November 1, 2010 at 15:54 #

I feel like a kid whenever I see his Grammy performance. 😀

4. Jill @ Mormon Surrogate November 2, 2010 at 17:38 #

OH MY GOSH- We LOVE Modern Family! We watch it religiously!

That was a great episode.