Wordful Wednesday: The Little Hummingbird’s View

Hi everybody, it’s the little hummingbird here! My mama is sitting next to me watching the Sister Wives reunion show on the DVR. Talk about a bunch of cry babies. My mama thinks I’m sitting here watching videos of Elmo on her laptop.

I know a lot of people had their Halloween pictures up by the next day but I have small hands so it makes it difficult to type. Plus I don’t even know what it means to upload photos. If I can’t chew it or grab it then it’s not worth my time. I’m only 18 months old so cut me a little slack.

My mama and daddy thought it would be so cute to dress me up as lil’ red riding hood for Halloween. They were like paparrazi coming after me. I tried to escape every chance I got when it came to them taking pictures. My parents thought it would be soooo easy to get a few quick photos of me. Well think again….hehehe.

Seriously, I can’t work in these conditions. Didn’t you people read my contract? I asked for a swirly straw for my water. Not a bendy one. hmph!

See ya later, alligator!

Daddy’s iPad is so much better than that basket they wanted me to carry.

Papa Paparazzi……

Let me outta here! These tights are starting to itch.

Ha! They fell for the whine until I get my way trick. I also magically got my shoes back on.

So not fair! They tricked me back into the living room. Well I’ll just try to get out this way. How come this isn’t working? What do you mean I have to open the door first?!

Oh, toys! I’ll just play for a little bit, then make a break for it.

I am so done. You people are crazy. Aren’t there child labor laws?

This is the life! Chillin’ out to the Abc’s sung by India.Arie and Elmo. Now, where’s my swirly straw?!

For more Wordless/Wordful Wednesday photos go to these great sites: A Beautiful Mess, Live And Love Out Loud, Angry Julie Monday, 5 Minutes For Mom.

14 Responses to Wordful Wednesday: The Little Hummingbird’s View

1. Paula Kiger November 3, 2010 at 05:15 #

Phew! I am tired just watching your adorable Little Red Riding Hood! Too cute. Now about that swirly straw……

ps – thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

2. Lana November 3, 2010 at 05:19 #

Aww, she’s adorable!

3. Alex November 3, 2010 at 05:37 #

this is hysterical! what a cutie!

we were making jokes about child labor laws on Halloween as well when my 4 y/o told me he was tired, but we were three blocks from home. ROFL!

Happy Wednesday =)

4. juliejabbers November 3, 2010 at 05:45 #

She is adorable and busy, busy! 🙂

5. Julie {Angry Julie Monday} November 3, 2010 at 06:46 #

She’s a busy little red riding hood, and I understand the priorities of watching the trainwreck Sister Wives. It is a must watch.

6. cat@juggling act November 3, 2010 at 06:54 #

Such a very very cute post.

7. Angela S. November 3, 2010 at 07:37 #

Very cute -Even if lil’ red riding hood ran off – Those paparazzis can be difficult to deal with though – and now I got that song -Papa,papa,paparazzi stuck in my head 😉

8. Dawn's Diversions November 3, 2010 at 12:02 #

How funny! Love it.

She looked so adorable.

Thanks for linking up with The RHOK today for WW.

~Mrs. Albright on The RHOK AKA Dawn’s Diversions

9. The RHOK November 3, 2010 at 12:37 #

She’s a cutie! I love that costume.
    I think she should get her way every time. 🙂
    ~ Mrs. Priss

10. GrammyMouseTails November 3, 2010 at 13:44 #

such a sweet Lil’ Red Riding Hood. boy they work you hard! I hope you at least got some halloween treats for all the work! BTW, You & your mom were lucky Wizards last week at my place! come on over & see the whole photo the clue was from, and don’t forget to claim the coveted Wednesday Wizards badge so you can display it here on your blog, carseat or favorite onesie!

11. Mandi November 3, 2010 at 16:47 #

I love it!! The post, her costume. Too cute.

12. Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) November 3, 2010 at 16:47 #

I got tired of looking at all that running around! 😉 The cutest Red Ridinghood EVER.

WW: Halloween Fun

13. Cassie November 4, 2010 at 18:47 #

Oh my gosh, Elle. This is too stinkin’ cute. The little red riding outfit is to die for. And the photo captions! I love it. Little Miss is sure cute. I love the one where she got tired and laid her little head on the couch. It cracks me up when they wear themselves out like that.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Merry Halloween? How our Halloween confused the shite out of people. « This Is Mommyhood - November 1, 2011

[…] husband and I figured this costume choice would be the best one after last year’s disaster. They had trick or treating in the downtown area where we live Saturday afternoon. A lot of the […]