When I was writing a post last month about a Christmas card my hubby gave me, he took that as a challenge to find a card that was just as bad. So, on my birthday yesterday, he gave me this card. Apparently, he never wants to have sex again.

My birthday card.

Yep, my hubby includes our cat when signing my cards. Her name isn't meow meow though.

Lucky for him, he handed me my real birthday card right after so he still has his balls.

10 Responses to My hubby wanted to top the worst Christmas card by getting me the worst Birthday card ever.

1. jaynecrammond January 9, 2011 at 03:42 #

I’m so glad he gave you a real card after, I was starting to think he had a bit of a demented sense of humour. Or just a wish to be kicked in the balls! Also, we put our dogs name on all card and presents, not just between the three of us, but for everyone we buy cards and gifts for. The way we see it, he’s part of the family and deserves a mention!

2. Sonia Barton January 9, 2011 at 08:24 #

That is so hilarious. The only bad thing is that now you won’t be able to stop – you both are going to be looking for bad cards!

3. cakeandteablog January 9, 2011 at 11:47 #

So funny!! But who thinks it’s a good idea to make these cards in the first place? The mind boggles!

4. themrs January 9, 2011 at 16:15 #

one year my dear husband gave me a birthday card for our anniversary. and didn’t realize it. he was so excited at finding “the perfect card”. until i pointed out it wasn’t my birthday. uh honey? did you even read it?

5. TeeeRay January 9, 2011 at 19:06 #

Bahahah! Tooooo funny!
    I have a friend who gave his wife a b-day card he found on a subway train. Your dog-dump card beats that … at least he gave it some thought! Ha!

6. themomsmith January 9, 2011 at 19:40 #

OMG. Your husband is hilarious.

Happy Birthday lady!!!!!

• Elle January 10, 2011 at 00:48 #

Thank you! 🙂

7. Mandi January 10, 2011 at 03:59 #

Because he got you a real one, that is pretty hilarious!! Happy birthday 🙂

8. neeroc January 16, 2011 at 18:01 #

LOL. I love that card. Apparently I’m demented. Belated Happy Birthday!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention My hubby wanted to top the worst Christmas card by getting me the worst Birthday card ever. | This Is Mommyhood -- Topsy.com - January 9, 2011

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Elle. Elle said: New Post. My hubby wanted to top the worst Christmas card by getting me the worst Birthday card ever.: http://t.co/zqgQj1v […]