~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

*Updated to add Gilbert saves the world from Caillou comic strip.

**Permission is given to copy and/or print this. I tried to upload it onto pinterest but it didn’t take. xx

17 Responses to I’m just a kid who’s 4. Each day I whine some more. I torture parents. I’m Caillou.

1. Abby August 1, 2011 at 07:07 #

Hated that bald little snot! So glad my son is way past the whiney Caillou years

2. Colleen - Mommy Always Wins August 1, 2011 at 07:31 #

SO GLAD I’m not the only one who feels that way about that punk brat! 😉

3. stephanie anderson August 1, 2011 at 10:33 #

OMG. Super happy other people can’t handle Calliou. It’s unfortunate that my daughter loves him. Wondering if that’s why she can be so whiney….

4. Suzi August 1, 2011 at 14:45 #

I LOVE THIS!

5. Marianna Annadanna August 1, 2011 at 14:47 #

I just burst out laughing! I used to babysit. Caillou is SO EFFING ANNOYING. I love you!

6. Cheryl M. August 1, 2011 at 15:52 #

I would swear in court that Caillou is why my now five-year-old thinks it’s okay to “bargain” with me! Hate that whiney little brat!

7. kendi August 1, 2011 at 16:31 #

Go Gilbert!

8. Wombat Central August 1, 2011 at 16:37 #

That was a scary good rendering of a very annoying little F*ck. Rock on, Gilbert.

9. Dysfunctional Mom August 1, 2011 at 18:51 #

I always wished his parents would just smack him one good time.
    LOVE this!

10. Elle August 2, 2011 at 07:34 #

Yay! I’m glad I’m not alone in this. Like everything else I post, I came thisclose to not posting this because I showed the cartoon that I made to my hubby and he didn’t seem to find it that funny. But he also doesn’t have to be with our 2 year old all day who is always asking for “die-you” 😉

At least I’m hoping she’s asking for Caillou and not telling me to “die you”. I’m not prepared for her to say that to me until she’s an angsty teen. Of course life *would* be better if she was telling me that and *not* asking for Caillou who drives me up the wall.

To think, it seemed to me that Caillou was a cute little cartoon at first*, back when I didn’t know any better. Oh how wrong I was! 😀

*To my credit I was having an issue with my sinuses last fall when the Caillou obsession started and was on some nice meds that made everything awesome.

11. Marley Croy August 2, 2011 at 12:38 #

I couldn’t stand Caillou!!! First of all, he was a whiner, pansy and was WAY to old to act like he did…I believe he was on the Autism spectrum. The parents were hippie pushovers! I mean come on, the dad wore red shoes!!! Gilbert was the only redeeming character!

12. Mcai7td3 August 2, 2011 at 18:20 #

Haha! Something tells me you don’t like this Caillou. I’m not sure if we get him here. I might google him in the morning 

13. Danni August 4, 2011 at 16:34 #

God I hated that cartoon…also glad I’m not the only one. I’m a dog person but Gilbert is one awesome cat!

14. Liz August 19, 2011 at 11:34 #

Caillou went on a two-week vacation in our house. I believe that Caillou taught my two-year-old to be afraid of monsters. Thanks, Callou.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Why do these twisted a-holes have to torture us with obnoxious cartoons?! Because they’re sadistic bastards, that why. « This Is Mommyhood - October 22, 2011

[…] vented on this here blog by doing a few Caillou cartoons; I’m just a kid who’s 4. Each day I whine some more. I torture parents. I’m Caillou. and Bill the squirrel and his big nuts vs. Caillou. So, he ends up decapitated in both…a mom […]

2. Before I had the hummingbird, I said no to having Hello Kitty and Princesses in the house. After, the house is covered in that shit. | This Is Mommyhood - May 7, 2013

[…] I felt lucky that the hummingbird hadn’t discovered her, especially since that little shit Caillou and Max And Ruby are awful […]

3. My husband hates me. | This Is Mommyhood - January 2, 2014

[…] can’t stand that whiny little fuck as evidenced in I’m just a kid who’s 4. Each day I whine some more. I torture parents. I’m Caillou…, and Bill the squirrel vs. […]