32 Flavors and then some.

No matter what I’m going through I can always depend on Marianna from Snappy Surprise to make me smile whether she’s writing about her ordeal when it comes to getting a pair of awesome Adidas fuchsia shoes (the pics in this post are pure awesome), is faced with the possibility of having her left hand amputated, or shows her bad ass skills with coffee grounds and sunglasses.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your very kind words. It helps to know I’m not alone in this. I’ve found it also helps to have my little hummingbird on crack to chase after because damn, it’s hard to think about anything else when she’s running around the house like The Road Runner. Beep Beep! Or is it meep meep?

Well f*ck, I have no idea and this question is going to keep me up tonight. No really, it will because I hate not knowing this very important piece of information and google hasn’t been any help. Some on google say it’s the former, some say the latter so suck it google.

If you can’t tell I’m trying to make light of things because I don’t want anyone to feel like they have to walk on eggshells for me. You know what I would really like right now? Any jokes you know whether they’re dirty, cheesy, whatever.

Speaking of cheesy (nice segueway, me) the only one I can think of right now is what do you call cheese that’s not yours? Nacho cheese! So, clearly I need more material. I need to laugh since I’m already tired of feeling sorry for myself.

I expect nothing less than a dirty joke from my mom since that’s how she rolls. But I’m predicting her to tell me that she can’t think of any right now or sucks at jokes despite being an expert about a movie with a killer penis.

~~~

Ani DiFranco ~ 32 Flavors

~~~

Ani~ Jukebox

~~~

Ani ~ My IQ

~~~

Andrew Bird ~ A Nervous Tick Motion Of The Head To The Left

~~~

Andrew Bird ~ Why

~~~

Pomplamoose ~ Single Ladies

12 Responses to 32 Flavors and then some.

1. Marianna Annadanna August 19, 2011 at 17:53 #

You are so sweet. I’m glad I can make you smile. That nacho cheese joke is my favourite stupid joke. That, and: What’s the difference between a Harley and a Hoover? The location of the dirtbag. Ha! xoxo

• Elle August 20, 2011 at 13:16 #

I love it! haha

2. Cheryl M. August 20, 2011 at 02:03 #

Okay, this one is long, but very funny.

A sweet old woman that lives in a nursing home has a horrible habit of racing around the home as fast as she can in her wheelchair.
    One day, a new orderly saw her and decided it was his mission to get her to stop, since no one else could. So, when she got up to her antics, he hid behind a corner and when she came around, he jumped out and said “AHA! I caught you! Let me see your driver’s license for that vehicle!”
    The little old woman reached into the pocket of her robe and pulled out a tissue, handing it to the young orderly.
    The orderly looked over her “license”, handed it back to her and said “alright, I’m only giving you a warning this time, but slow it down, please.”
    A few days later, the old woman was back up to her tricks, narrowly missing a few of the other patients.
    The orderly hid behind a corner again and jumped out saying “I caught you again! Where is the registration for that vehicle!?”
    This time the woman reached into her bosom, handing the orderly another tissue.
    He calmly looked over her “registration”, and said “okay, this is your last warning. I’d better not catch you speeding again”, and handed the tissue back to her.
    A week went by with no trouble, and the orderly thought the old woman had finally learned her lesson.
    Then she was back at it again! This time she actually knocked over a very expensive vase that had been donated by a patient’s family.
    The orderly hid behind a corner again.
    When the old woman approached, he jumped out – naked, and aroused.
    The old woman looked at him and said…
    “Oh no! Not the breathalyzer!”

• Elle August 20, 2011 at 13:17 #

Lol! I know my mom will LOVE this joke!

3. Jo August 20, 2011 at 04:20 #

knowing you’re not alone doesn’t make you feel any better but here is my joke to lighten your day…
    an elderly couple are at the doctors office, the Dr says to the man “I need a sample of your urine, faeces & sperm for testing”. Being a bit deaf he turns to his wife & says “what did he say?”
    without missing a beat the wife says ” he wants you to give him your underpants”

• Elle August 20, 2011 at 13:19 #

So funny! Even now I don’t look at my hubby’s underwear because I never know what surprises will be awaiting me. 😀

4. Cajun Asian Chronicles August 20, 2011 at 06:27 #

I don’t know how this happened, but this is the 2nd time today I’ve commented about this…but hopefully you find it as funny as I…in hindsight. Was at work Googling a pair of Dicks running shoes to find a good deal…A small piece of advise…don’t Google “dicks” if you are looking for shoes…especially at work…just sayin’

• Elle August 20, 2011 at 13:20 #

Now you’ve got me curious. 🙂

5. Missy August 20, 2011 at 08:43 #

ok, two very corny jokes for you… the first stolen from the Smurfs movie that was saw last night… What do you get when you cross a Smurf and a cow? Blue Cheese! I know, pathetic, right?
    This next one is my 4 year old fav joke to tell. Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide! ( which she always follows with “get it? Slide?” Then laughs her tiny ass off at hyerself!)

Smile! ((HUGS))

• Elle August 20, 2011 at 13:23 #

These are adorable. I love them both, especailly the chicken joke. 🙂 I love how even at 2, the little hummingbird will laugh at things that my hubby and I don’t really get and I’ll be looking at her thinking what in the world?! 😉

6. Mom August 20, 2011 at 17:03 #

My favorite knock knock joke. Knock knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo Who? Ah, don’t cry. See, Elle, it wasn’t even naughty….

• Elle August 20, 2011 at 21:05 #

Good one, mom! Next time I expect a dirty joke from you so study up. 😉