Since the in-laws have been here for 4 days and I’m still throwing myself a pity party and don’t feel much like writing this week, I have an idea. I would love to have guest posters this week and the theme can be writing about an embarrassing moment.
Whether it’s about that hair do you had in high school (I don’t know what the hell I was thinking), a first date you went on and then realized you had something stuck in your tooth through most of it (I wouldn’t know anything about that…ha), anything.
You also don’t have to have your own blog to write a guest post. If you do have a blog and have written about something like this already, you can still use it.
It doesn’t have to be a long post and I might even put up a few in each post. So come on ladies, lets hear about something that still makes you want to sink into the floor and become invisible.
I’ll still do the Q & A which you can find below. You can pick which 3 you want to answer and send that along with your post to elle dot mommyhood at gmail dot com.
Q and A
1. If the zombie apocalypse happened tomorrow, which weapon would you want to have to fight these brain eaters?
A. a flame thrower.
B. an unlimited supply of ninja throwing stars.
C. a chainsaw.
D. a shoelace because you’re bad ass.
E. other and what would it be?
F. none of the above, I want to be a damn zombie!
2. If you could be stuck in an elevator with anyone who would it be?
3. If you could drop everything and go anywhere (real or fantasy) in the world, where would it be?
4. Favorite guilty pleasure?
5. If you could send any celebrity/reality star into space so you’d never had to hear about them again, who would it be?
6. Which would you rather win? An Oscar, a Grammy, or a Tony.
7. What’s one of your favorite books?
8. What song(s) makes you want to dance around your house and/or brings you back to your teen years?
9. A favorite non-mommy activity?
10. What’s a favorite book that you like to read to your kids?
11. What kids cartoon or character makes you want to bang your head against a spike?
12. What’s one of your favorite movies?