Frankie says relax…but not too much.

This embarrassing moment comes from Wombat Central who blogs at Postcards From Oblivion. She will also be a contributor to Motherhood Uncovered. Here are some must read posts from Wombat Central.

Realistic Stick Families is one of the funniest posts I’ve seen. I read it a year ago and still laugh to myself when I think about it. Sometimes I’ll think about this post at some really random moments and I’ll be laughing out loud like a crazy person. When I spot the family stickers on the back of someone’s car, forget about it, I’ll be in hysterics.

Catalog Crap ~ I nearly peed myself when reading this post. One of the things is a food tray to put in your car and I about died laughing when I read this from WC…”Eating on the go? Why struggle with that fast-food bag and awkward beverage when you can dine in style at 70 mph?”. You also can’t miss the toilet-shaped coffee mug.

Celery Banded Boot Wearing Mom Seeks Same ~ She’s like the MacGyver of boots.

While I Was Out Shopping ~ I can see the little hummingbird taking that big ass corn on the cobb and using it as a toddler weapon.

Q and A with Wombat Central

Elle: If you could send any celebrity/reality star into space so
you’d never had to hear about them again, who would it be?

WC: Paris What’s-Her-Name. Ugh. So NOT hot. And all the Kardashians. I don’t even know who the hell they are.

Elle: A favorite non-mommy activity?

WC: I’m easy to amuse in the non-mommy moments. I’ll even take cruising the supermarket aisles while jamming to Muzak when I really need a few hours minutes to myself.

Elle: What kids cartoon or character makes you want to bang
your head against a spike?

WC: Much like you, I would like to see Caillou get hit by a big bus. Or die some kind of
horrible, fiery death (erm, was that too graphic?).

When Elle asked for people to guest post with an account of their most embarrassing moment, I had to join in. My life has basically been an ongoing awkward or embarrassing adventure, so I dug deep into my past for one that wasn’t quite as fresh as my most recent blunder.

8 Responses to Frankie says relax…but not too much.

1. L.A.C.E. September 19, 2011 at 07:01 #

rofl So did you make the squad?

• Wombat Central September 19, 2011 at 07:51 #

Apparently, they were, like, totally wowed by my mad sphincter skillz. I made the squad. Either that or they felt really sorry for “farting splits girl.” I dunno.

• Chelle September 19, 2011 at 09:56 #

Maybe they didn’t hear it?

• Wombat Central September 19, 2011 at 11:19 #

The acoustics in that gymnasium made sure they heard it. 😉

2. MommaKiss September 19, 2011 at 13:43 #

I farted once during the sit-up challenge where they measure your fitness with the government. Remember the one? So it’s like elementary school, I think 5th grade, and someone had to hold your ankles so you could do more situps faster? Yep, farted right in their “pie hole”

• Wombat Central September 20, 2011 at 05:09 #

I think we all knew the dangers of being the ankle holder in that setup. They should have been implementing the head turn move to prevent a good gassing. Totally not your fault.

3. Alexandra September 20, 2011 at 11:12 #

Oh, again..

dying here.

4. Jen {at} take2mommy September 21, 2011 at 06:33 #

I didn’t know you were an artist, dear WC! Funny cartoon. I can’t remember any embarrassing farting experiences. But in college one morning, I was sitting in a packed, quiet classroom. I yawned and this giant burp escaped. It was so loud, like shake-the-walls loud. Everyone laughed. I never usually burp. I tried to cover it up by coughing immediately afterwards but the coverup was not convincing.