After becoming a mom, peeing in peace has become a luxury.

I have found this to be so true! They don’t tell you this in baby books.

Here are some more things that I hope put a smile on your face.

*All photos found on Pinterest.

, ,

8 Responses to After becoming a mom, peeing in peace has become a luxury.

1. Dysfunctional Mom October 16, 2011 at 08:48 #

These are great! Peeing alone, what a luxury.

• Elle October 19, 2011 at 23:44 #

What drives me even crazier is when my hubby comes home from work. I think I’ll finally get a chance to pee pin peace and he’ll be the one knockong on the door and bugging me. aaagghhhh! 🙂

2. Sarah M October 18, 2011 at 07:05 #

peeing alone, its starts with having to leave the door open because oh the things they can get into while you are otherwise engaged. Then you start trapping them in with you while you go because they have caused too much destruction in the 2 mins that it takes you to pee. Then potty training starts and you are always in with them while they go so they start to think well mom must like the company she will pull up her stool and sit and talk to me about serious stuff!! Then she starts barging in on other people so you start the privacy thing and then she insists on having her privacy. So now the bathroom door is closed and you think alone at last but she still seems to think you need company so she lies on the floor and talks to you through the crack at the bottom of the door!!

• Elle October 19, 2011 at 23:42 #

Oh boy! I didn’t know it gets worse as they get older. Yay!!!….not. 😉

3. happinessafterheartache October 18, 2011 at 07:23 #

Oh my goodness, so true. I am basically not allowed to close the door anymore while I pee. Or there’s pure mayhem. Sometimes that’s all I want is for hubby to come home so that I can go use the upstairs bathroom to pee in peace.

• Elle October 19, 2011 at 23:39 #

There have been a few times when I’ve shut and locked the door but then my 2 year old will start knocking loudly and yell maaahhhmeeee!

4. Annie October 18, 2011 at 16:01 #

I got a big laugh. Thanks a million!

• Elle October 19, 2011 at 23:46 #

I vaguely remember bothering my mom when she would try to use the bathroom. Karma’s a bitch. 😀