Croup De Ville

The in-laws are finally gone. Yay! The little hummingbird has croup. Booooo! I haven’t had much sleep because I’m terrified that she might stop breathing so I check on her through the night.

Her doctor said we caught it early and put her on a steroid for five days. He also said to make sure to watch her breathing because there’s still a chance it could get worse and then we would need to bring her to the ER so she could get adrenaline if she stopped breathing.

All I heard was PANIC!

And that’s exactly what I’ve been doing for the past three days. I feel like I did back when the hummingbird was a newborn. Like a nervous wreck.

In between being a nervous wreck,  I’ve been using my time very wisely yeah, right on Pinterest.

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

Since it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow, here’s a card from me to you. Mwah!

~~~~~

, , ,

7 Responses to Croup De Ville

1. OpinionsToGo February 13, 2012 at 19:45 #

Sorry to hear about the little Hummingbird having the croup…it is very scary.

On a lighter note, your post is so funny…a little of this …a little of that…all, so entertaining!

2. Ali February 13, 2012 at 20:13 #

LOVE the card! Hope your lil one is feeling better very soon. Hang in there!
    Ali recently posted..what to do in harbor springsMy Profile

3. Monica DeLaCruz February 14, 2012 at 03:55 #

hahahahahaha. love the card. hope your wee one gets better SOON. jeesh. you need a sickness award for your family. :o( big hugs!

4. marie February 14, 2012 at 06:34 #

i got an email yesterday saying the V-day card was “inappropriate” for pinterest! back before everyone and their annoying friends were on pinterest then i had like um 10 people to follow and you were one so i obviously stalking your boards in the nice way and LOVED this card. and now pinterest tells me i am inappropriate. weird, huuh? p.s. sorry child is sick. mine have a fever and cough which makes them lay around and watch movies all day. its such a nice break from the chaos(this does NOT make me a bad mom, right?!?!)

• Elle February 14, 2012 at 20:44 #

That’s really weird because a card that mentions hookers and crack is hilarious. 🙂 xx

5. Becca February 14, 2012 at 15:51 #

I know the feeling if in-laws is in the house LOL!

But you did a great job taking care your in-laws and lil bird.

6. wendy February 15, 2012 at 18:01 #

Croup sux. Hookers & crack are A-ok though. Thanks for the chuckle!
    wendy recently posted..How to Write Your Stupid Book: Tip 7 – S & MMy Profile