**Update: It looks like the hummingbird will hopefully be able to leave on Saturday. They were thinking today but we want to make sure we don’t have to come back to the hospital a third time.

The little hummingbird is still in the hospital and we’re finally getting over the nasty stomach virus but now we have colds. Ugh! The good news is her blood sugar hasn’t been dropping so low.

I want to thank Joanne, Michelle, Michele J., Corinne, Monica, Angie, Paula, LeeAnne, Sara, Emily, my girl Tricia, Melissa, The Last Girl Standing, Sarah M., and Izzy for the support and kind words. It means so much. And of course I want to thank my lovely mom for listening and putting up with my panic and crying.

Here are some things that have been boosting my mood since I really need it right now.

Pomplamoose – Another Day

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

, , ,

12 Responses to If I couldn’t laugh right now I’d probably be sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth while zombies ate my brain.

1. Paula March 8, 2012 at 12:08 #

Still praying for your family and hope you guys get to go home soon.

• Elle March 10, 2012 at 09:26 #

Thank you so much, Paula. xx

2. Angie March 8, 2012 at 17:30 #

I am glad that her blood sugar is doing better. It sucks that she is still in the hospital. Hopefully she will be home soon!
    Angie recently posted..One YearMy Profile

• Elle March 10, 2012 at 09:28 #

We’re hoping she gets out today, Saturday. I know she’ll do much better once she’s back at home with her toys, bed, and the kitties. 🙂

3. michelej March 8, 2012 at 20:38 #

Colds? You guys need a break! I’m ordering one for you right now. 🙂 Sending chicken soup (check your thumb drive slot) and hugs, and hope your sweetie pie is home soon. Hang in there!

• Elle March 10, 2012 at 09:32 #

Thank you, sweetie! We just heard earlier this morning from my daughter’s doctor that this stomach virus is spreading all over the area where we live. One school had to close and sent over 100 student home from this nasty virus. Ugh!

4. weezafish March 8, 2012 at 21:43 #

I’ve not blogged in a few weeks, catching up on posts. Just wanted to say hope things get MASSIVELY better soon. Colds now? That’s just not fair, who do I complain to?
    weezafish recently posted..The Kids Wanna Say "Hi"My Profile

• Elle March 10, 2012 at 09:34 #

Thanks, girl! 🙂 Much love to you!

5. Monica DeLaCruz March 9, 2012 at 09:39 #

little one is STILL in the hospital. :o(. i know it’s sooooo hard when little ones are in the hospital. hoping she can go home SOON. wow – stomach flus, too??? you guys are getting HIT. hope all of you are get better and back to normal. p.s. – LOVE the blogging quip – a friend had just texted that to me saying it reminded her of me and then i saw it here. hahahaha! get well hugs to your family!

• Elle March 10, 2012 at 09:38 #

I love the blogging one too! 🙂 I’ve pulled that on my hubby and his replay is “you told me not to read your blog”. Since when do men actually listen to what we tell them. ;D

6. Emily Fowler March 10, 2012 at 14:57 #

Still keeping fingers crossed and that answers are forthcoming from the Drs quickly and with a minimum of needle sticks for the little hummingbird.

• Elle March 10, 2012 at 16:16 #