Peenterest: The bubble edition.

The little hummingbird has been doing really well today which has made this mama very happy although on the inside I’m still really worried, more like panicked, that her blood sugar will dip and she’ll have to go back to the hospital. That’s why I’m looking for things that will give me a laugh.

Are there any funny movies that you can recommend so the hubby and I can kick back and have a good laugh?

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

, ,

6 Responses to Peenterest: The bubble edition.

1. Monica DeLaCruz March 12, 2012 at 18:49 #

sooooooo happy your sweet girl is feeling better. :o) love, love, love the raison cookie one and the chandelier (is THAT what that thing is???) – hahahahaha! that’s not phallic. ;o) i need to get to repinning those. ;o) hope all continues to get better health-wise. :o)

2. Jen March 13, 2012 at 06:28 #

I love “Megamind” and it’s one you can all watch together. We watched is about 8 times in a row when my little one was sick a few weekends ago. It’s a cartoon starting Will Ferrel and Tina Fey… ‘nuf said 🙂

Wishing your little bird continued recovery!

3. Melissa March 13, 2012 at 07:27 #

Baby Mama, I Love You Man, Crazy. Stupid. Love., Friends With Benefits, It’s Complicated, Superbad…

4. Emily Fowler March 13, 2012 at 12:15 #

How about some stand-up comedy? Saw John Heffron last weekend and he was hilarious! Look for his “Middle Class Funny” DVD.

• Emily Fowler March 13, 2012 at 21:21 #

(I haven’t seen the DVD, but I heard it has a lot of the same material he did at the show)

5. Michelle March 14, 2012 at 04:23 #

Glad she is doing better! Hang in there. I know it’s difficult. I would be a hot mess if it was my kid!
    Some of the good movies that give us a good laugh are Uncle Buck, My Cousin Vinny, It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World (which could be my theme song) and Elf.
    Michelle recently posted..Things Heard While Getting the Boys Ready For BedMy Profile