Dear Courtney Love, your 15 minutes have been up since 1994.

Hey Courtney! Or should I call you Ms. Love. Maybe Mrs. KurtCourt Cobain?

Anyway, I don’t normally diss people on my blog, every now and then but not normally, but what the fuck? Giving shit to your daughter on Twitter, really?! I’m sure you’ve caused enough shit for that poor girl as it is.

You also involve the man who wrote Everlong, the song I still rock out to when nobody’s looking.

You crazy Chica!

I put up with pictures of a stranger sucking your tit, getting a free ride on your husband’s flannel coattails, being Courtney Love, killing your husband (okay, maybe not), and having to hear songs from your solo album on the radio.

Isn’t that enough for the universe to handle?!

Then you go and fuck with your daughter? I don’t think so.

Please put down the crack pipe and be a mom, like that will ever happen.

Also, don’t fuck with Dave Grohl. He wrote Everlong.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rock out with your sock out version

~~~~~~~~~~

acoustic version

*It’s called snark, people. Stop with the death threats.
**Okay, I haven’t gotten any threats yet, it’s called “being prepared”.

, , , ,

6 Responses to Dear Courtney Love, your 15 minutes have been up since 1994.

1. Tricia April 20, 2012 at 15:02 #

Love. That. Song.
    Tricia recently posted..Book Review: Fragile BeginningsMy Profile

2. Jen - ConcreteNCoffee April 21, 2012 at 07:56 #

I think he bought an Aston Martin or a Bugati or something just to piss her off, haha.

3. Monica DeLaCruz April 21, 2012 at 10:08 #

how about a little face time? a piss-off and then a make-up on TWITTER? seriously? would it be possible for mother and daughter to actually TALK. do you think she remembers talking?

4. Allison April 21, 2012 at 12:27 #

This. is. an. AWESOME. post. lol

5. jennyb April 22, 2012 at 16:54 #

Couldn’t agree more on the whole thing. She is wack and Dave totally rocks. She appears to have such a awesome relationship with her daughter she apologized to her on Twitter. Says a lot about her.

6. Marianna Annadanna April 22, 2012 at 18:36 #

I was so pissed when I heard about this. But her daughter was pretty cool about it. Hilarious.
    Marianna Annadanna recently posted..My blog is magicMy Profile