Me Love You Long Time

Holy shit, ya’ll, I think I’m in the middle of my sexual peak. I’ve always been pretty tame with sex but lately I have the desire to do it any time, any way, and all the time. I can get turned on by the simplest things and if I had my way, I would be attached to my man 24/7.

Not only am I sex crazed right now, I feel like this sexual awakening has given me more confidence.

Since I’m a painfully shy person, I usually walk with my head down, and try to remain invisible. Now, I walk with a little skip to my step and my head held high.

I feel this sexual energy flowing through me and I like it.

For the longest time, I felt ashamed of my body. Having breasts and curves made me self-conscious.

I thought I was doomed sexually once I hit my mid-thirties, after I had my daughter. I just wasn’t feeling very desirable, especially with a little one to chase after.

Lately though, I’m feeling more feisty and sexually charged, ready to pounce my man at a moments notice. I’m finally starting to feel more comfotable in my own skin, despite what I see as flaws with my body, and I’m really liking this new me.

I still have insecurities to deal with. I’m just not as focused on them like I was before. My focus is less “what don’t I like about my body?” and more about what makes me feel sexy.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go hunt down my man.

What do you find romantic?

, ,

7 Responses to Me Love You Long Time

1. Matthew Miller August 3, 2012 at 13:03 #

You go Girl!

“What do you find romantic?”

As a man, I find my wife’s desire to be romantic. Knowing she wants me as much as I want her is romantic, sexy and erotic all at once.
    Matthew Miller recently posted..Baiting a Racist on the MBTAMy Profile

2. monica August 3, 2012 at 19:04 #

i agree with matthew! you go, girl! ride that feeling (ha!) for as long as it lasts.
    monica recently posted..Polly Pocket in the house tonight and other reasons why we know it’s still summer.My Profile

3. Angie August 3, 2012 at 20:20 #

It is awesome that you have embraced your sexy side!
    Angie recently posted..My kid made me cryMy Profile

4. Alyssa August 3, 2012 at 20:27 #

I hit that stride a couple of years ago, and still going strong. Bonus: hubby has hit one as well, and it’s awesome. 😉
    Alyssa recently posted..What a week (and it’s only Tuesday!)My Profile

5. McBMom August 3, 2012 at 20:28 #

That happened to me once… turned out I was unexpectedly pregnant with #3… He’s almost 4 now & I’m so scared of it happening again I may never find my libido 🙂

But, thanks for the reminder! I need to get my head in the gutter & give it a go with my hubs. I find it romantic that he still wants me and I gotta reciprocate!

6. FlowJo August 6, 2012 at 06:52 #

OMG. I am 41 and feel like I am in a sex frenzy….I think about sex more than a teenage boy. And, I want it all of the time. Good to read your post and know I am not the only middle aged sex crazed woman.

7. c4m3o August 7, 2012 at 17:54 #

It makes me so happy to hear about women finding their sexuality. It is such a gift and so many women go their whole life’s without experiencing it. Enjoy!