You give me the writing prompt…. pretty please.

I’ve had a case of writer’s block and I thought it would be cool if you would help with some writing prompts.

It can just be one word or it can be in the form of a question. Leave them in the comments and I’ll start the prompts soon…that is if I get any. ::hint…hint::

If I don’t get any writing prompts, you’ll have to agonize over my post about sweet pickles vs. dill pickles. Please don’t make me do that.

Because this post is so short, here’s an obligatory photo of Ryan Gosling.

~~~~~~~~~~

, ,

9 Responses to You give me the writing prompt…. pretty please.

1. Heather November 8, 2012 at 14:42 #

I’m not sure if this needs to be like high quality writing prompt here are some suggestions.

With the lowering age of sexually active teens/kids, when do you think parents should have the ‘sex talk’? When are you planning on it?

How do you deal wiht uncertainty in your life? Both minor (example:chicken vs. pork) and major (example: career vs. family)

What’s your favorite splurge and which makes the least amount of sense to you?

Hope these help :)

2. Alyssa November 8, 2012 at 16:01 #

writing prompts… hmm, something I often need, lol!

1. 18 things to say to your kids before they hit 18 ?

aaaaannnddd…. now I’ve drawn a blank. Good Luck!

Alyssa
    Alyssa recently posted..Who’s ready for Halloween?? Not me!My Profile

3. Mel November 8, 2012 at 18:31 #

Maybe this has already been covered, but I’m currently struggling with it so I thought I’d mention it. My daughter is now two…what on earth am I supposed to call her lady bits? I cannot bring myself to say the word “vagina”, but all the suggestions I’ve gotten thus far have been even worse. “Tinkler”? Seriously? I’d have to gouge my eyes out every time she said it. GAH!

4. Sharon November 9, 2012 at 00:29 #

What are the best and worst places you have lived and why?

After all those moved, you must have had a few interesting experiences.

I once moved and on arrival, no cutlery. Ever. Never turned up. No idea why not. I was sure it went in a box with coffee mugs. Lotsa mugs, no forks.
    Sharon recently posted..Arg, I have squeezed out another coatMy Profile

5. Elle November 9, 2012 at 09:35 #

You girls are really rocking the writing prompts. Now I don’t have any excuses to write. ;-)

6. Emily Fowler November 9, 2012 at 14:44 #

“I wish I could remember (fill in the blank)”

“I’ll never forget the time I saw my (??? teacher, sibling, neighbor) doing (fill in the blank)”

“I will never be too old to enjoy eating (fav food), watching (kids tv show that you would totally still watch), going to (???) or reading (best kid/teen book ever)”

“I can’t wait until Hummingbird is big enough to (fill in the blank) with me”

7. WeezaFish November 10, 2012 at 02:17 #

Memories are good to me when stuck for something new, and often as I write about the past, I end up linking and relating to current stuff also. How about one of your favourite childhood/teen outings or holidays? Pick a fun event, not a sad memory :)

8. Rachel Cahill November 12, 2012 at 14:08 #

I have no writing prompts but I feel that if getting that pic of Ryan Gosling is what comes of writer’s block, perhaps go with it. How does he make a match stick look that good?

9. Angela November 13, 2012 at 13:33 #

If I were in the Ellen Degeneres audience, I would LEAST like her to show my Facebook picture from the time…….
    Angela recently posted..Susan decorates a nurseryMy Profile