Follow @thisismommyhood on Twitter
- Emily on Like a bowl full of jelly.
- Naomi on Total Recall: When you care enough to scare your kid and want to pay for a lifetime of therapy, take them to see the Easter Bunny.
- Naomi on Like a bowl full of jelly.
- Naomi on From the “I had no clue” parenting files. You will obsesses over your child’s poop for at least the first year. Then again when they’re potty training
- Toddler PMS.
- Guest Post
- How my MIL ruined my wedding and made me want to set myself on fire just so I could get away from her crazy.
- This Is Why You Shouldn't Try To Pick Your Brain.
- My daughter's possessed my little pony doll is going to come to me one night and eat my face off.
- This makes me feel like I'm having a bad acid trip in the middle of a real life Twilight Zone epidode.
- Pregnancy sucks… and then it doesn't… and then it does… and then you just want that baby out.
- I could never be a pediatric dentist because I'd probably end up fingerless and have to hold my dental instruments with my feet but nobody would want to go to a fingerless dentist so really I'm saving money and years of having to go to dental school.
- Like a bowl full of jelly.
- Total Recall: When you care enough to scare your kid and want to pay for a lifetime of therapy, take them to see the Easter Bunny.
- Peenterest: Driving
- Total Recall: When it comes to transitioning your child from a crib to a big bed, there are 2 perfect words to describe the experience. Oh and f*ck!
- Breaking ballet.
- This is why no good can come from cleaning anything.
- Total Recall: If I Wanted To Be Verbally Attacked, I Wouldn’t Go To The Grocery Store. I Would Visit My MIL.
- Dead hookers
Take a look back
Looking for something?
©This Is Mommyhood 2010-2013
Powered by WordPress. Designed by