Sit On My Face

So, I came across something earlier today. It’s a site for chairs that have pictures on them. Like this….

photo courtesy of facechairs

photo courtesy of facechairs

OMG, I can finally sit on Ryan Gosling’s face for the price of 374.00!

I was really disappointed to see that the Snookie chair was more expensive (450!!) than Ryan’s. Say it ain’t so!!!

Anyway, my birthday is next week so now I know what to tell my husband to get me.

A ride on Ryan’s face.

, , ,

11 Responses to Sit On My Face

1. weezafish January 4, 2013 at 23:35 #

Ha Elle. Enjoy it when you sit on it/him! I’m trying to imagine who I’d choose if I bought four to go around a table … You could actually SO make them yourself huh, to do up an old chair. I’ll think about doing that for about ten minutes, then never think on it again :)
    weezafish recently posted..Interesting Facts: Well I Never … No. 7My Profile

• Elle January 6, 2013 at 14:41 #

I think I might print out face pics of Ryan Gosling and duct tape them to the dining room chairs I already have. That way, my husband can sit on Ryan’s face too. I’m sure he’d love that…NOT. ;)

2. Ericka C January 5, 2013 at 04:36 #

I wanna sit on Ryan’s face too!! Woooo! Hoooo!

• Elle January 6, 2013 at 14:42 #

Fine, I’ll let you go first. hehe

3. Stephenie January 5, 2013 at 18:01 #

Ha! Have to say though, I would choose Hugh Jackman over Ryan Gosling.
    Stephenie recently posted..Bittersweet MemoriesMy Profile

• Elle January 6, 2013 at 14:44 #

Hugh Jackman, good choice! :)

4. Kimberly January 6, 2013 at 06:35 #

Too funny…but now I’m wondering if these celebrities had to give their permission for their images to be used…if someone actually sent a waiver to the White House asking Obama if he would have any objections to people sitting on his face. And, if not, why isn’t Johnny Depp included? Because, there’s a face I wouldn’t mind sitting on!
    Kimberly recently posted..Finish The Sentence Friday…My Profile

• Elle January 6, 2013 at 14:51 #

LOL! Ummm, Mr. President, can we sit on your face, sir?

I would so sit on Johnny Depp’s face and I would never get up.

5. Ericka C January 7, 2013 at 03:29 #

The big question…..when is your birthday?

• Elle January 7, 2013 at 12:26 #

It’s on the 8th. :)

6. Ericka C January 7, 2013 at 03:31 #

Haha! Mr. President probably would not appreciate it but then again, he seems to have a good sense of humor. :-)