Blog Love: 1st Edition

blog-love1I wanted to try something new and a few times a month, do a post and give some blog love to others. I always love finding and reading blogs so if you want yours included or really enjoy reading a particular blog and want it added, drop me an email at elle dot mommyhood at gmail dot com.

My Screaming Diary: Check out When You Stop Changing and Zip The Lip. @FahrinK

A Day In The Life: I love Monica and you will too! Check out If A Wild Turkey Tries To Hit Your Yukon, Karma Might Be Trying To Get Ya.

The What Blog: This blog is so great and they debate on different topics. Check out Should Women Be Included In The Military Draft? and Should Kids Be Required To Wear School Uniforms? They also have a Free Debate Friday. @TheWhatBlogftw

Bring Me Death… Or A Sandwich: Check out Hey Roomie!… David and his wife are expecting a second baby any day now. Also check out Sleeping Like A Dad@thedavidcmurphy

The Cubicle Views: Although I don’t work in an office, I have in the past (never lasted long… at all, or I would get fired) and love reading this blog about cube life. Check out It’s Not A Purse, It’s A Satchel…Umm Briefcase? @CubicleViews

Poop On My Hands: This new blog is a must read. My 6 year-old Threw Out The F-Bomb and I Can’t Believe I Want A Minivan, aka “Swagger Wagon”. @PoopOnMyHands

Joy And Woe: I love this post… 15 Things Presently Annoying My Toddler. @joyandwoe

What The Flicka?: Of course I can’t forget WTFlicka. Check out Felicity’s post, Peeing In My Pants And Learning Spanish. And in case you missed it, a post I did that your skin will love, Cocoa Butter Lotion Bars. @WhatTheFlicka

, , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to Blog Love: 1st Edition

1. Beadzoid February 24, 2013 at 14:57 #

This is a great idea. I love finding new blogs too – and even more so when someone else has done the hard work in seeking them out ;)
    Beadzoid recently posted..Exciting times: A MADS nomination and a new business!My Profile

2. monica February 24, 2013 at 15:58 #

Thanks, Elle! You are awesome. :o) Huge hugs! And I love Poop on My Hands! Such great reading and such a hilarious blog title.
    monica recently posted..A Good American – A Great ReadMy Profile

3. Wendy Zamora February 24, 2013 at 21:39 #

Thanks for including us, Elle! I love Poop On My Hands, too :).
    Wendy Zamora recently posted..Should Parents Force Their Kids to Share?My Profile

4. Delia Fairchild February 25, 2013 at 21:54 #

Thanks so much Elle for the feature. I am so excited to be blogging. It has turned into an addiction for me. My goal is to build a mommy community of like minded silly mommies who can respond to my posts and have a conversation of support and share.
    Delia Fairchild recently posted..Look out, mommy’s getting sickMy Profile

5. CV March 7, 2013 at 20:17 #

So I got some hits today from the above post which made me smile. And, when I came to the site to see exactly where they were coming from I immediately thought, “oh yeah that’s right, Elle, put me on the list.” Which I’m grateful fore. But, I also thought, “WTF? I know (pretty sure) I commented on her post to say thanks!” But, alas, no comment from me. Which is highly ironic since I’m always telling people, “comment dangit!”

So, with that I say thanks. I also say sorry I didn’t comment (still maintain I did and it disappeared or something).

As this is a mommy blog, I deserve a spanking.

CV recently posted..The Weekly TPS Report – Mar 1My Profile

• Elle March 8, 2013 at 20:47 #

You’re right. I remember you commented and I replied. Because I was like “holy fuck, CV commented!” This is some fucking Twilight Zone shit. I have no idea what happened. So weird.

You are in time out. ;)