The little hummingbird is 4!!

Happy Birthday to my precious baby girl, the little hummingbird! May you never let me pee in peace for the rest of your days. (2 posts… 2 years-old, 3 years-old)

4th1

4th17

~~~~~~~~~~

4th10

~~~~~~~~~~

4th10

~~~~~~~~~~

*Adele – Rumor Has It… The little hummingbird’s current favorite song and video.

~~~~~~~~~~

, , , ,

10 Responses to The little hummingbird is 4!!

1. Beadzoid April 15, 2013 at 02:45 #

A lovely set of photos. I hope Little Hummingbird has a fantabulous birthday! x
    Beadzoid recently posted..The Lullaby TrustMy Profile

2. Angie April 15, 2013 at 03:12 #

Happy birthday to little Hummingbird! Those pictures of her are so cute!
    Angie recently posted..4 monthsMy Profile

3. monica April 15, 2013 at 05:17 #

aw! happy birthday, hummingbird! she is so beautiful. hope you all have a great day!
    monica recently posted..What to do if you are abducted by aliens.My Profile

4. thedavidcmurphy April 15, 2013 at 06:55 #

Happy Birthday!!!

Those photos are too damn cute 🙂
    thedavidcmurphy recently posted..Video Killed The Dad BloggerMy Profile

5. Joy@BundlesOfJoy April 15, 2013 at 19:00 #

I love looking back at baby pictures and seeing a preview of the little-girl appearance in their infant faces. Happy 4th birthday! My oldest is 4, and it’s been a fun year.
    Joy@BundlesOfJoy recently posted..The Boston Marathon Will EndureMy Profile

• Elle April 15, 2013 at 20:52 #

Oh my gosh, I love doing that too. You see a glimpse of who they’ll become. 🙂

Thank you! x

6. LeeAnne Curtis April 16, 2013 at 04:21 #

Happy Birthday to the Little Hummingbird!
    LeeAnne Curtis recently posted..Gingham check with pink/white polka dots, initial embroidered by LeeannesCreationsMy Profile

7. Lisa April 16, 2013 at 11:10 #

Happy Birthday, little one!

8. from Novels to Board Books April 17, 2013 at 07:09 #

Happy Birthday! She’s so cute. I love the photos you posted. It’s such a treat to watch that beautiful baby face mature into a lovely little lady.
    from Novels to Board Books recently posted..Beetles for BubbyMy Profile

9. Sarah K. April 22, 2013 at 14:32 #

Happy Belated Birthday to your sweet girl! She is so beautiful. I could get lost in those eyes. I am sure she is spunky like her mother and a constant source of entertainment.