I’ve been struggling to write. I’m finally coming out of this awful funk I’ve been in but feel off kilter. It’s like I need a V8. So, I thought let me ask you some goofy questions that are usually saved for my guest posters. I stopped asking these questions a while ago but why not bring them back… for you to answer.
If there’s anything you’d like to know about me, leave them in the comments. I feel weird about it because what in the hell don’t you know about me already? And from what you do know, why would you really want to know more? Ha!
Btw, if you would like to be a guest blogger on here, doesn’t matter if you have a blog or not, I would love to have you. Email me at elle dot mommyhood at gmail dot com.
Also, not long ago I was asked to be part of the What To Expect website. I’m very excited about it. I never expected my little blog to take me to the places it has. I’m so very thankful.
Yes, you may gag. I’m being sickly sweet right now. I blame the wine I’m currently sipping on. Not that you’re keeping up but here are the websites I occasionally write for…
Families In The Loop (a Chicago based site)
So, let’s get on to your questions! Answer as many or as few as you’d like. Don’t be self consious! Just say fuck it and answer them!
1. If the zombie apocalypse happened tomorrow, which weapon would you want to have to fight these brain eaters?
A. a flame thrower.
B. an unlimited supply of ninja throwing stars.
C. a chainsaw.
D. a shoelace because you’re bad ass.
E. other and what would it be?
F. none of the above, I want to be a damn zombie!
2. If you could be stuck in an elevator with anyone, who would it be?
3. If you could drop everything and go anywhere in the world (real or fantasy), where would it be?
4. Favorite guilty pleasure?
5. If you could send any celebrity/reality star into space so you’d never have to hear about them again, who would it be?
6. Which would you rather win? An Oscar, a Grammy, or a Tony.
7. What’s one of your favorite books?
8. What song(s) makes you want to dance around your house and/or brings you back to your teen years?
9. A favorite non-mommy activity?
10. What’s a favorite book that you like to read to your kids?
11. What kids cartoon or character makes you want to bang your head against a spike?
12. What’s one of your favorite movies?