Random question: Embarrassing moments

What was the most embarrassing moment you’ve had with your spouse/partner? So embarrassing that you thought, this person is never going to call me again or you thought “I’ll never live this down.”

I never had any major embarrassing moments with my husband but when we first started dating, I got so sloppy drunk and started grabbing his family jewels. I was ready to jump on him and attack. He’s a guy so no, he didn’t mind but, I was so fucking drunk and clumsy.

I think I fell asleep before he had a chance to get laid. Poor guy.

The other time was when I was holding in a fart for so long that I thought I would pop. Here I was trying to be all cute in front of him and then I couldn’t take anymore and the fart slipped out while we were in his car. I thought I would die.

The most humilating moment with my hubby was when this happened.

Now you spill it. We’re all friends here!

*If you have a suggestion for question of the week.. email me at elle.mommyhood@gmail.com

**Kimbra ~ Settle Down

, , ,

9 Responses to Random question: Embarrassing moments

1. Delia June 17, 2013 at 16:09 #

Certain positions of sex give me really bad queefing… Or however you spell it. Been with the man for 20 years and still want to run and hide under a whole when it happens. What a lovely touch to a romantic setting.
    Delia recently posted..My daughter helped me face my fear…. of public transportationMy Profile

• Elle June 17, 2013 at 16:18 #

Omg, the loud queefing! I hate that. Now that’s embarrassing. Love you, girl! xo

2. Delia June 17, 2013 at 16:11 #

Run under a hole, not whole! Oh man embarrassed just typing it. Effecting my ability to spell!

3. Kate June 17, 2013 at 16:23 #

Mine also has to do with farting… I had been dating my now-husband for about a year, and we were outside. I had to fart SO bad, and he told me to just let it go. It was huge and loud and went on forever, and he looked so grossed out that I thought he was just going to get up and leave. Now we’re married so it obviously worked out, but it was so humiliating!

• Elle June 17, 2013 at 18:18 #

I swear, I’m not laughing. Nope. Not laughing. 😉

4. DirtyMartiniQueen June 18, 2013 at 07:41 #

I think I can top all the stories with mine that occurred in the first couple years of our marriage.
    Short version: I ate Chinese food left out overnight and got food poisoning. I was going from both ends and so, so sick that I allowed him in the room to help me. I was bent over throwing up and he’s holding me when my bowels exploded all over his pants and socks. You get the picture it was humiliation in the worst way! After 26 years, we can laugh about it but I’m still shocked that he handled it as well as he did.

• Elle June 18, 2013 at 17:01 #

That’s actually sweet. You’ve got yourself a good man! 🙂

5. Christie June 18, 2013 at 08:26 #

I have a habit of airing my grievances very loudly….when my husband isn’t there. Before I talk to him about said grievance, I like to “vent” ahead of time so that anything unfair, mean, ridiculously overexaggerated consequence, etc comes out of my mouth before we actually talk b/c otherwise we’d have some pretty mean fights. I get my often overexaggerated anger out- and then we have a somewhat “mature” spouse to spouse discussion.
    One day I got home and was mid-vent about something when all of a sudden my hubby walks down the stairs! I thought he was out walking the dog b/c the dog wasn’t there, until I realized we had taken the dog to doggy day care on a different day than typical. I had vented some pretty awful stuff….omg I just wanted to die. I mean, I think I was yelling about divorce and taking the kids to the mountains and he’d never see us again. So. Bad.
    Christie recently posted..Weekend in ReviewMy Profile

• Elle June 18, 2013 at 17:03 #

Oh, no! Eeek. I’ve done that before but actually told my husband to his face because I was so angry. Major fail but he never brought it up again.