I’ve been having extreme morning sickness so for now you get a picture of a tree. “A fucking tree?!”, you say.

Yep. But not just any picture of a tree. The hummingbird took this picture on Tuesday and I was floored. My 4 year-old has some bad ass photography skills.

Whenever I take pictures, they’re pretty underwhelming. The hubby loves photography so she definitely got the skills from him. One of the only special skills she got from me is burping loud.

We fly out to Maine from San Francisco on Saturday morning and we may have found a house that we’ll look at on Monday in Topsham, ME.

I’ll be back to my regularly scheduled nonsense soon. I have SO MUCH to tell you too.

Like how I went postal on some teens that stayed next door to us in our hotel. And how this pregnancy is kicking my ass. Or how my husband made me bawl like a baby at Target last night because my hormones are going crazy.

The good news? This morning, my doctor gave me anti-nausea medication. Really hoping it helps.

With my first pregnancy, I was sick most of the 9 months. My doctors at National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, yes, I said the name on purpose, wouldn’t give me shit. I’m pretty sure their motto there is “Suck it up, Buttercup.”

Fucking military doctors.

I should have kicked them in the balls and said “Suck it up, assholes!!”

No, I’m not bitter. Not at all. *snorts*

So, this is already a better pregnancy experience with the little peanut… at least as far as doctors. Now, to find an ob/gyn in Maine. Oy! So much to do!

By the way, I’m pretty sure I’m having a boy. And EVERYONE keeps telling me that. So, it will probably be another girl, which would be awesome because that’s two little hummingbird girls!

Now, I give you “The Tree In The Park With Lots Of Duck Poop Around That Made Me Dry Heave And Say Ewww”…. by the little hummingbird.

the-tree1

I took the hummingbird to my hairdresser a few days ago for a trim and my daughter really wanted a “ballet bun”. When I saw the results, I cried for the eleventh million time that day.

ballet-bun1

~~~~~~~~~~

*Pearl Jam ~ Oceans

, , , ,

10 Responses to My daughter took this photo and I found out she has some bad ass photography skills. I can’t even hold the damn camera straight.

1. siggiofmaine June 27, 2013 at 13:46 #

Awesome photo and great subject…detailed title…love it. You have a budding photographer there ! Thanks for sharing…
    and the ballet bun is sooo grown up looking !
    Peace
    Siggi
    siggiofmaine recently posted..dVerse Open Link Night ~ Week 102 … Fireflies and RainbowsMy Profile

2. Angie June 27, 2013 at 14:35 #

Great picture!

Everyone told me I was having a boy as well since the second pregnancy was so different than the first. I had another girl. 🙂
    Angie recently posted..Out with the old and in with the newMy Profile

3. Emily June 27, 2013 at 15:28 #

What a beautiful tree photo, and such a pretty bun on your little lady. Best of luck on the cross country flight with the hummingbird!
    Emily recently posted..Off we go! My Profile

4. monica June 27, 2013 at 20:21 #

great photo! my photos are underwhelming, too. that’s the perfect way to describe. that and people without heads sometimes…or feet. ;o) good luck on the move and with the new house!
    monica recently posted..Sorry, y’all. I’m busy procrastinating….I mean drinking….I mean procrastinating.My Profile

5. RibenaTina @ ribenamusings June 28, 2013 at 01:14 #

That little beauty of yours is gonna make herself some money out of photography one day!

I wish I could use pregnancy as an excuse for crying! Yesterday was not one of my finer moments at work but I guess crying with anger was a better outcome that finding the nearest sharp implement…..
    RibenaTina @ ribenamusings recently posted..5 things Friday – the alcohol editionMy Profile

6. Kathy June 28, 2013 at 04:27 #

My little girl used to call those “bundles”. 🙂 my little girl is now 20 yrs old. Your daughter is beautiful.

7. Tabitha Crow June 28, 2013 at 05:41 #

My daughter started taking pictures (of EVERYthing) around 3 yrs old. My hubby is a photographer and I dabble, so she was used to having her picture made. One day she wanted to take pictures with my little point-and-shoot. She is 6 years old now and has taken thousands of pictures. Granted, about 75% are out of focus, of the floor, or her finger is in the way. The others, thouigh, I’ve put into a digital file and titled it her “Portfolio”. If she ever decided to go into photography as a profession and gets super famous, I will have a whole butt-ton of pictures I can sell and get rich on! 🙂

P.S. The hummingbird is A-dorable!
    Tabitha Crow recently posted..TV Killed The Radio Star? HA! Hardly.My Profile

8. LeeAnne Curtis June 28, 2013 at 12:07 #

The hummingbird looks so adorable with her hair in a ballet bun! And she comes by the photography naturally. That is one awesome photo she took! Good luck with this pregancy and I hope you find a “good” OB/GYN in Maine!
    LeeAnne Curtis recently posted..Noah's Ark Tee Shirt by LeeannesCreationsMy Profile

9. Jen June 28, 2013 at 14:31 #

Wow, your daughter has a talented eye! And also, that picture of her could almost make me cry, so I’m pretty sure the pregnant Mom is more than entitled.

I’m way behind, btw, so congratulations on your pregnancy! I’m thinking boy … which means nothing, of course.
    Jen recently posted..Embarrassing Mom MomentsMy Profile

10. Naomi April 5, 2014 at 10:19 #

I went postal at teens even when I was a teen and not pregnant. Don’t feel too bad.