Omg, please take this Creed song out of my brain. They are the band spawned from Satan. Ick! Lol!

No, I would never tell you the song that’s stuck in my head. I love you way too much! But the song has been in my head since last Tuesday. THE HORROR!!

I’m still in a whole bunch of hurt but my sense of humor is slowly coming back. We signed the papers to our new house on Sunday which we won’t be able to move into for another 2-3 weeks. Aggghhh!

Sure, people have been telling me they LOVE hotels, but it’s taken 5 days to go through the whole miscarriage and YES, being in a hotel sucks when you’re dealing with something like this.

I’ve been in a bad way but I’m finally starting to come around… slowly.

This whole thing has also made me feel like taking down my blog, quitting my Twitter addiction, and just disappearing.

But something inside me says …. NOOOOO!

So, here I am still.

Just so you know, for the next few weeks, there will be sporadic posting from me and guest posting from others. Once we actually move into our house, I know everything will be back on track.

Needless to say, I’m going through A LOT of changes and need to get my focus back from this crazy ass move.

Also, I love you! And I’ve been reading all the comments and the emails I’ve been getting… so thank you, thank you thank you!

*NOT Creed.

, , , , ,

7 Responses to I thought I was already living some kind of hell on earth. Then I got a Creed song stuck in my head. That’s true hell.

1. LeeAnne Curtis July 10, 2013 at 07:41 #

Elle – You have such a gift for blogging and writting! Please, please never give it up. I LOVE to read this blog and most definitely would miss it if you stopped. We are still lifting you up in prayers and hope that Faith will keep you strong as you walk through this valley. So very glad you came back as soon as you did. Remember – “Brand new day, never been scratched, put your mark on it” which was what RKL would say!
    LeeAnne Curtis recently posted..Noah's Ark Tee Shirt by LeeannesCreationsMy Profile

2. Emily July 10, 2013 at 12:02 #

I just got back to town and popped in to catch up on your blog…I am so sorry for your loss. I know there is nothing I can say to make it better, but I hope somehow all of the healing thoughts we are all sending you will buffer even the tiniest bit of the hurt.

3. Nicole July 11, 2013 at 06:22 #

Not a fun combo at all. Creed AND Hotel living on top of everything else? Eek. Hopefully these next few weeks fly by and things can start getting back to normal for you and your family <3
    Nicole recently posted..Too Old For Gaming?My Profile

4. Shan July 11, 2013 at 18:43 #

So sorry for your loss and for getting Creed song lodged.

Keep looking up.

Shan
    Shan recently posted..Do Alcohol and Dating Mix?My Profile

5. Jen July 11, 2013 at 19:09 #

Okay, obviously, I really want you to do what is best for you, of course, and what will serve you well in the long run. Buuuut …. the really, really selfish part of me (which is kind of a big part of me) will beg you to please, please not take down your blog or disappear from the Twitter-verse. Though, it’s not entirely selfish because I do think it allows you to share your writing talents, not something everyone has.

I hope you’re continuing to heal and take things easy as much as you can. If, after you take a little break, it still seems like taking the blog down is best, then I hope you find a new and fulfilling path.

*Sorry about the Creed song – though I’m a little bitter b/c even though you didn’t say what the song was, a snippet of the only song of theirs I know is now in my head. Oy!
    Jen recently posted..A Brutally (Possibly Too) Honest Moment About ParentingMy Profile

6. Megly Mc July 13, 2013 at 12:49 #

I don’t know if this is much better, but it will get rid of the Creed.

“I like big butts and I cannot lie…you other brothers can’t deny…when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste and a round thing in your face, you get sprung.”
    Megly Mc recently posted..Please, Lord, Let Him Be Single.My Profile