Insane In The Maine Brain: Pics

Now that I’m getting more settled here, I’m starting to see how gorgeous it is. One thing that amazes my husband and I is that the sky is incredible in Maine. Most days, it looks like the clouds have been photoshopped.

I know, it’s just some clouds but I find it to be pretty damn spectacular. And the sunsets are like no other.

Beautiful.

maine-sky2

clouds-maine2

sunset-maine5

maine-crab1

maine-horse1

*Silversun Pickups

, , , , , , ,

9 Responses to Insane In The Maine Brain: Pics

1. Butch September 6, 2013 at 08:59 #

Beautiful pictures. My wife and I had planned to ride our motorcycles up to Maine in 2007, but pregnancy got in the way. We’ll get up there one day, though. I promised myself I’d see a moose in the wild before I die!

• Elle September 6, 2013 at 11:00 #

I lived in Seattle years ago and thought it was gorgeous there…. and it didn’t rain as much as people think it does. 🙂

But Maine is a beautiful place too and I hope you can see it sometime. We’re still on the lookout for a moose.

The closest I’ve come to one is a moose crossing sign here. hehe
      Elle recently posted..Insane In The Maine Brain: PicsMy Profile

2. Kristen September 6, 2013 at 10:42 #

Welcome to one of the world’s beautiful places! Wait a few weeks until the foliage is in full Autumn glory. On a good day (or a really hormonal one) it will make you weep.

Glad you are settling in. Hang in there!

Peace, Kristen
    Kristen recently posted..It’s New Year’s Eve at My HouseMy Profile

• Elle September 6, 2013 at 10:57 #

Thanks, Kristen. I always love your comments.

I can’t wait for a New England Fall. I’ll probably weep but because my in-laws will be visiting here next month. Lol! 😉 xx

3. monica September 6, 2013 at 11:01 #

beautiful! so glad you are enjoying it!
    monica recently posted..A. None of the above. B. All of the above. C. What is the above. D. The teacher is crazy.My Profile

4. Marianna Annadanna September 6, 2013 at 13:55 #

So gorgeous!

• Elle September 6, 2013 at 15:22 #

It is! Finally settling here a bit. I always go through a “fuck this place” rebellion whenever we move (about 10 times in my husband’s Navy career) but it’s wearing off now. 😉

Much love to you and Fraggle. xx

5. Jennifer @ Also Known As...the Wife September 7, 2013 at 13:11 #

I love Maine. My husband and I did a long weekend in Portland last year and I’ve been itching to go back ever since. The views and the food are spectacular!
    Jennifer @ Also Known As…the Wife recently posted..No Right WayMy Profile