Positive

I was going to try to keep this on the down low but I’m so excited as well as very nervous and anxious. It’s difficult to keep this quiet for the next few months since I love to overshare… for better or worse.

If all goes well this time around, the hummingbird is going to be a big sister. Fingers and toes crossed!

We were planning on waiting to try again early next year but my birth control pill had another fail. Whoops! I was taking it every day at the same time every night. Didn’t miss once… that I know of.

For the people I know in real life who read my blog, I would greatly appreciate it if you could keep this quiet for now. Mwah!

But I wanted to share this news with all of you who have been such wonderful support since the loss I had in July and beyond. I sincerely mean it and thank you all. You’ve all been so kind and absolute sweethearts.

Love ya! xoxo

My collection since I'm still in disbelief. lol

My collection since I’m still in disbelief. lol

*Love Song

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to Positive

1. Christina September 23, 2013 at 00:14 #

Congratulatiins!! Hope and positive thoughts that all gies well and smooth for the next 9mths. 🙂

2. thedavidcmurphy September 23, 2013 at 04:30 #

That’s awesome. I am so happy for you x
    thedavidcmurphy recently posted..One Whole Page!My Profile

3. monica September 23, 2013 at 08:29 #

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. huge prayers and positive thoughts going your way – blogosphere friend!!! sooooooo excited for you all. xoxo
    monica recently posted..The Girl Who Lived in a Prophylactic. *Almost* sounds like a movie, right?My Profile

4. Holly September 23, 2013 at 08:33 #

Wonderful news! Congratulations!

5. Amy - Funny is Family September 23, 2013 at 09:08 #

Hip, hip, hooray! Congratulations!
    Amy – Funny is Family recently posted..Rocks And Tears: The Family HikeMy Profile

6. Courtney September 23, 2013 at 09:18 #

That is awesome! I’m so happy for you guys!

7. Kristen September 23, 2013 at 12:24 #

Believing all the best things for your family!
    Kristen recently posted..Lots to Think About. Not a Lot to Say.My Profile

8. Kate September 23, 2013 at 13:47 #

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you. Sending lots of positive energy your way!
    Kate recently posted..MariposaMy Profile

9. Jackie @ MomJovi September 23, 2013 at 14:47 #

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! So happy for you guys … and now also a little terrified. What? Failing pill says what? This is why I need to figure out my birth control situation asap because I’m not as good as you at taking it at the same time every day. But enough about me. Yeah for you! 🙂
    Jackie @ MomJovi recently posted..A Tale of Two DisneysMy Profile

10. RageMichelle September 23, 2013 at 17:53 #

Congrats!!!!! I love reading news like this..even from strangers. 🙂
    RageMichelle recently posted..He Didn’t Always Yell: Raised By A NarcissistMy Profile

11. Gerri September 24, 2013 at 10:23 #

Congratulations! Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!

12. LeeAnne Curtis September 26, 2013 at 07:18 #

So very happy for ALL of you! Will be praying for a healthy baby for you as well as an easy pregancy! WONDERFUL news!!
    LeeAnne Curtis recently posted..Boy Bibs that Dress to Impress at Dinner!! by LeeannesCreationsMy Profile

13. Rachel September 26, 2013 at 11:55 #

So excited for you and praying that this baby will stay healthy and safe.

14. Sarah K. (The Mama Pirate) September 27, 2013 at 02:05 #

How wonderful! Congratulations!!
    Sarah K. (The Mama Pirate) recently posted..Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop – Week 1 for meMy Profile

15. Lynn September 28, 2013 at 17:27 #

Oh! I’m so happy for you!! I’ve got a little behind on my reading. Life’s been sucking lately. But THIS is the kind of wonderful news I need. I’m sending warm thoughts and hugs. Congrats.
    Lynn recently posted..Spare a Nickel?My Profile