10. You get a bad dye job at a new salon and your husband never noticed that you looked like Bozo the Clown. And no, he wasn’t just being nice.
9. You go to bed at 7:30 pm because your pregnant ass can’t stay awake.
8. While watching a film on movie night, he’s on the iPad while you’re catching up on the lastest celebrity gossip on your phone.
7. You can’t remember the last time you and your husband had an actual conversation that didn’t involve your kids.
6. You’d rather be on Pinterest.
5. You consider changing from your pajama pants into your yoga pants the equivelant of wearing an Oscar gown.
4. Going to the grocery store together while your kid is in school is the most romantic thing you’ve done all year.
3. When getting it on with your husband, you wonder if you’ll be done in time to watch Top Chef before bed.
2. You are developing a very special relationship with pumpkin peanut butter cups left over from Halloween.
1. When he asks you to go out on a date and see a movie, you immediately search and browse your television guide for something you’ll both like. Then he has to repeat himself and emphasize that he actually means getting out of the house for a date. You will then feel like you just won the lottery because you haven’t been out on a full-fledged date in 7 and 1/2 months but it’s not like you’re counting or anything. You start planning on what you’re going to wear but feel a tiny bit bummed that you’ll have to get out of your cotten pajama pants and wear something with a zipper. But woo hoo, you’re having a date night.
**Don’t forget to enter the MarieBelle chocolate giveaway if you haven’t already.