But I look so innocent.

But I look so innocent.

I had just walked upstairs, into my bathroom, when I heard someone say “la la la la la *giggles*”. Hmmm, that sounds like my daughter’s My Little Pony doll. But… why in the hell is it talking without anyone touching it?

“I love youuu!” it said afterwards.

What the fuck?

I walked into the hummingbird’s room to investigate and saw that the pink pony was mostly under her bed with just the legs sticking out.

UH UHH, I’ve seen Chucky too many times and there was no way in hell I was going to bend down and pull that damn doll out from under the bed.

I was so not in the mood to have to fight off a possessed My Little Pony doll from an attack.

Later on when I was in my bedroom, I heard the damn doll again.

“I’m hungry, mommy.” Yeah, hungry for human flesh you creepy fucking doll!

This is some Poltergeist shit happening here.

“Let’s play! *giggles*”

Sure, I bet you want to play come at me and bite my carotid artery in my neck while you’re creepy ass watches me bleed to death.

The doll is now laying beside the bed and just starts talking out of the blue.

What the fuck, My Little Pony, What. the. fuck?

“Can I have a kiss? *mwah*”

Stop it, Chucky 2!! Where’s the damn batteries for this damn doll?!

I’ve never seen a creepy talking doll start talking without being prompted to and I’m too scared to investigate it.

One night, while I’m lying in bed, that freaking My Little Pony doll is going to get me. It’s going to tiptoe into the room, and pull me off the bed while eating my face.

If I’m ever found dead, you know who did it.

Don’t let that cute little pink pony face fool you.

*Rockwell

, , , , , ,

11 Responses to My daughter’s possessed my little pony doll is going to come to me one night and eat my face off.

1. Suzanne December 20, 2013 at 10:44 #

Creepy! My son had a Melissa & Doug puzzle that made sounds. I hated it from the start as it wouldn’t work right. Put a puzzle piece in the wooden puzzle, noise ensues. Each puzzle piece had its own sound. This particular puzzle was for vehicles. Even with all of the puzzle pieces out of it and strewn about the living room we would hear the sirens of the police car wailing from his toy box. The puzzle was possessed! After a middle of the night occurrence, I told my hubby to throw the thing out. Creep factor x10!

2. Mishee December 20, 2013 at 13:01 #

If it makes you feel any better, it is probably the batteries dying. Sometimes on certain toys when the batteries are starting to go, they just start going off on their own.

3. Lynn December 20, 2013 at 18:27 #

I. am. dying. This is so funny. When my son turned one, he got a talking Big Bird. My husband took the toys home and carried everything upstairs. I was following after taking my niece home. I got a call from him. He sounded a little frantic. He said, in a yelly voice, “That damn Big Bird is going BACK!” After questioning why, he explained that he had put the toys in his room, and walked out. Upon walking back in, Big Bird said, “Peek an boo,” apparently in a creepy enough voice that he didn’t recognize it as Big Bird and thought momentarily that someone was in the house with him. It freaked him the @#! OUT. I found it HILARIOUS. Big Bird, however was banished, and not so happy.
    Lynn recently posted..Monsters-in-Law: keeping Christmas realMy Profile

4. Meredith@badsandy.com December 20, 2013 at 19:16 #

My daughter took her my little pony doll to mexico. We nearly got arrested in customs because her suitcase kept talking and saying, “I’m your friend. I love you. ha ha ha ha ha.”

It talked more than my children do and nearly drove me to drink. I tried to “accidentally” leave it Mexico but my two year old was having none of that. By the time she goes to college, I hope the battery runs out.
    Meredith@badsandy.com recently posted..Two Words: Supermodel Breastfeeding.My Profile

5. Jennifer @ Also Known As...the Wife December 20, 2013 at 21:27 #

FUCK THAT.

I read this while putting the baby to bed. After I put him in the crib and met my husband in our room, our daughter started crying about her light and sound machine. My husband went in to investigate and found it wasn’t on, despite his turning it on just five minutes before. This is just another addition to the “creepy happenings” in our house list.
    Jennifer @ Also Known As…the Wife recently posted..The Best & Worst Christmas MoviesMy Profile

6. cyndy December 22, 2013 at 02:34 #

My son had a Barney that would randomly talk. Although in hindsight, I guess I should have expected it from Barney.
    cyndy recently posted..Meatballs Roasting on an Open Fire….or something.My Profile

7. Rachel December 23, 2013 at 09:06 #

Haha! My cousin had one of those talking Big Birds in the late 90s. One night, my aunt heard the Big Bird saying “Peek-a-boo, I see you!” from inside the toy box. Creeped her OUT! Of course, when my brother and his wife started having kids, my aunt tried to pass it to them and then to my husband and me. No deal! I do not need a toy that can talk without human contact.

8. Kate December 23, 2013 at 20:34 #

Don’t be too scared… When I was 13, my furby (my second, since my brother ran over the first one with the car) randomly started talking, in the middle of the night, two years after I had touched it last. I’m still alive. It didn’t even chase me through the house.

9. Mack N. Cheese January 6, 2014 at 12:36 #

Oh man, we had a demented lady bug toy once. I was going to give it to Goodwill but I didn’t want to have blood on my hands if it ended up going Chucky on some unsuspecting family, so I just tossed it and constantly looked over my shoulder until garbage day 😉
    Mack N. Cheese recently posted..duck dynasty, matt walsh & free speech 101My Profile

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. This is Mommyhood Discusses G3 Pony Dolls | The Daily Oat - December 20, 2013

[…] changeling-spawn, is convinced that her doll is haunting her. The full title of the article? “My daughter’s possessed my little pony doll is going to come to me one night and eat my face off.” Be warned that she does use some colorful language to describe this creature. It is, […]

2. dustbury.com » When ponies attack - December 21, 2013

[…] I have to admit, something like this would put me off rather severely: […]