1. Make rainbow slime.
2. Play with cloud dough.
3. Make recyclable tie dye crayons.
6. Paint with puffy paint.
7. Invest in a bubble machine. My kid goes crazy over it.
8. Have fun with liquid sidewalk chalk.
9. Go to the dollar store for a cheap shower curtain and shaving cream. Lay out the shower curtain on the ground and have a shaving cream fight. They can slide around in it, squish it, throw “snowballs”, etc.
10. Go out and collect rocks with your little one. Have them paint them however they want and then display their rock garden outside.
11. Make a robot helmet.
12. Help them build a fairy garden.
13. Frequent the library and read, read, read.
14. Go on bike rides together.
15. Make a laser obstacle course. I did this with the hummingbird a few days ago and we had fun.
16. Fly paper aeroplanes. It’s a great way to wear them out when they keep on fetching them for you.
17. Play balloon tennis. This keeps my kid busy for a while.
18. Have a picnic.
19. Set up a tent and go camping in the backyard.
20. Go to a museum.
What do you like to do to keep your kids busy in the summer?