I try to be as eco-friendly as I can although I don’t always succeed. But with these DIY green recipes, it makes the gradual changes I’ve been making a lot easier. They all link over to What The Flicka? where I was doing my Green It Yourself series.
1. Furniture Polish and Dust Cleaner: My daughter loves to help me clean and I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals.
2. Citrus Infused Vinegar: I love the scent and it’s a great disinfectant.
3. Grapefruit and Lemon Cleaning Spray: This is my favorite go-to cleaning spray. I even use it for spot cleaning on our bathroom and kitchen floors. An excellent cleaner that won’t make you flee the room from overpowering fumes.
4. Powder Dishwasher Detergent: I’m very happy with the way my dishes come out when using this.
5. Fruit and Vegetable Wash: Several of the DIY cleaners I’ve made incorporates grapefruit seed extract, which has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties.
6. Dry Shampoo For Light and Dark Hair: Save money by using these simple ingredients.
7. Stain Remover: I have two cats and a young daughter… this is a must to have on hand!