When I was pregnant with my now 5 year-old daughter, I told myself there was no way she would be a girly girl, seeing that I was somewhat of a tomboy when I was younger. I thought she would be the same way. Oh, how wrong I was. Here are just some of the signs that you have a little girl. Of course a few of these apply to little boys as well.
10. She has more shoes than you do.
9. You have no less than 5 Barbie dolls throughout your house.
8. All of your clean towels are on the floor, being used to jump in pretend puddles.
7. You don’t even realize you’ve been watching Nickelodeon Jr. alone until 30 minutes later.
6. There are at least 10 stuffed animals and toys piled in your child’s bed.
5. If you ask her what her favorite color is, she’ll say pink, purple, polka dots, and Hello Kitty.
4. You have an overabundunce of laundry from all of the clothing changes she has every day.
3. You can braid hair and make a ballet bun in record time, using a pink or purple hair band of course.
2. Everything she owns is called Princess, Twilight, Rainbow, or Sparkle.
1. It looks like Disney, Peppa Pig, and Hello Kitty threw up in your house.
What are some of the signs that show you have a son or daughter?