I Feel Like Mr. Hand In Fast Times At Ridgemont High. Everyone Must Be Stoned.

Except if you were stoned, you wouldn’t be making such dumb decisions. Well, except for in the food category but those were some pretty yummy dumb decisions.

Does anyone else feel like they’re being Punk’d with this whole Trump business. Is he really winning the votes? Who would want to vote for him? Did I slip into a Twilight Zone episode and got stuck in an alternate universe? Why is he so orange? Does he dive into a bag of Cheetos’ to get that color? Is everyone in on this joke but me?

Seriously? Donald Trump. It just doesn’t compute. I’ve said it before but it’s like we’re in the movie Idiocracy. If you haven’t ever seen it, you will be terrified of the similarities.

And TLC… really? You pieces of shit brought back the Duggar girls. What a bunch of assholes all around. I still see defenders out there for them and my mind is baffled.

I guess the hypocritical defenders of the Duggars are the same people voting for Trump.

I really, really hope I’m being Punk’d.

*Glitter In The Air

, , , , , ,

6 Responses to I Feel Like Mr. Hand In Fast Times At Ridgemont High. Everyone Must Be Stoned.

1. Andi March 23, 2016 at 00:37 #

You and me both. These folks are crazy!

• Elle March 25, 2016 at 17:35 #

They make me wish I could get off this planet. 🙂

2. Catie March 23, 2016 at 07:47 #

My 8 year-old daughter woke up yesterday morning and said she’s no longer afraid of airplanes. When I asked why, she said she’s more afraid of Donald Trump. Dying in an airplane comes second to him becoming president, apparently.

• Elle March 25, 2016 at 17:33 #

My kid calls him that weird, creepy man. I’ve raised her well. 😉

3. Jennifer @ WrittenByJennifer March 23, 2016 at 12:31 #

Sophia climbed in bed with me one morning, saw Donald Trump on the Today Show and said to me “Ugh! We really need to get rid of him.” She did not specify how she planned to get rid of him though. o_O
    Jennifer @ WrittenByJennifer recently posted..A Day At Oak Leaf DairyMy Profile

• Elle March 25, 2016 at 17:37 #

We should get our kids together and have them plot against Donald Trump. I bet it would be spectacular! 🙂