Le Divorce

So, Brad and Angie are divorcing and damn, it’s already getting ugly. I’ll be honest, I’ve never cared for Angie for no particular reason and I only cared about Brad Pitt in the 90’s. He was sex on a stick in Thelma and Louise and that movie where everybody dies. Shit, what’s it called? Legends Of The Fall. That was a great movie!

Since I’m a stickler for celebrity gossip and read the snarky Dlisted, I’ve heard all kinds of crazy things. Like how Brad tried to get out of dodge in a fuel truck while their private plane was stopped in Minnesota. Wha? I have plenty to say about all this. Like how for years I’ve heard rumors of Angie letting the kids run wild. But, I want to know what’s your take? Is this gossip you’re eating up or could you not care less?

I know everyone deserves privacy but even celebs can keep things under wraps if they really wanted to. Or, they can be as vocal as they want and plant stories in the court of public opinion. Look at the mess of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. This divorce between Brangelina and the pr seems like they want to do the latter.

, , , ,

6 Responses to Le Divorce

1. Charlie September 24, 2016 at 03:39 #

Thanks for the Dlisted tip. Just got myself a new reading obsession!

• Elle September 25, 2016 at 12:10 #

I started reading Dlisted when I was pregnant with the hummingbird. I love how they cut through the bullshit and that the comments are just as entertaining as the posts. 🙂

2. Angie September 26, 2016 at 12:18 #

I have never been a fan of hers, but it is intriguing to read how this is her MO. Brad may not be innocent in all of this, but she seems to have the same pattern to end relationships.
    Angie recently posted..Lazy summer daysMy Profile

• Elle September 27, 2016 at 12:05 #

It will be interesting to see what comes out.

3. Jennifer @ WrittenByJennifer.com September 26, 2016 at 13:17 #

I never liked Angie on her own merit…she always seems to be walking the narrow line between cray cray and keeping it together. And i don’t mean crazy in a frazzled mom sorta way…crazy in the I’m going to drink my brother’s blood (again) way.

Brad brought a lot of this on himself though. He was only in it for the kids.

I think it’s pretty telling when this is the first thing she jumps to after 12 years of saying what a wonderful father he is blah blah blah. Either she’s lying then or she’s lying now. I also fully believe she has an eating disorder and/or addiction problem that many of the gossip sites talk about.

You should check out Blind Gossip for you’re looking for good stuff.
    Jennifer @ WrittenByJennifer.com recently posted..Fifteen Years LaterMy Profile

• Elle September 27, 2016 at 12:06 #

I’m with you on all of it.