Once upon a time, I used to be an Esthetician and although I’m still licensed, I’d like to go back to school to update my skills. I love making my own skin care products and hope to someday have my own small skin care line that I can sell on Etsy or even my own blog.
Some of the recipes are what I’ve done over at What The Flicka? I hope you enjoy these DIY skin care recipes I’ve come up with!
1. Chocolate Pecan Pie Body Scrub.
2. Hydrating Body Butter.
3. Cafè Mocha Face mask.
4. Cocoa butter Lotion Bars.
5. Dark Chocolate and Red Wine Face Mask.
6. Skin Brightening Papaya Face Mask.
7. Soothing Parsley Toner.
8. Cinnamon Face Mask For Acne.
9. Chocolate Espresso Mask For Face And Body.
10. Blueberry Pie Face Mask.
11. Coconut Cream Sugar Scrub.
12. Antiseptic Ointment.
13. Super Moisturizing Lip Balm.
14. Cinnamon Sugar Foot Scrub.
15. Warm Vanilla and Chocolate Salt Scrub and Sugar Mama Lip Exfoliator.
16. Oatmeal Cookie Bath Soak.
17. Fizzy Bath Bombs.
18. Brown Sugar Blackhead Scrub.
19. Oat Straw And Goat’s Milk Bath Tea.
20. Vanilla Latte Bar Soap.