Not to be mistaken by STD. But if that’s your thing, Happy STD Day, too! I’m looking at you Owen Wilson. Dude, you’ve gotta wrap that sucker up!
Last week, the hummingbird was asked what she was thankful for so they could put it up on the bulletin board at her preschool. She said she was thankful for cookies. That’s my girl!
I hope everyone has a great holiday! xx
We had our first Maine snow today. I’m sure it wasn’t much considering but we were all excited. Especially, the hummingbird, of course. It’s as cold as a Kardashian’s soul and it’s going to snow more. That would be awesome if my in-laws get snowed out of their visit.
Why, hello there! HOW YOU DOIN’?
I’ve had issues with a piece of trash who has way too much time on their hands so I’ve been MIA this week.
Anyway, it’s such a waste to even write about this person… moving along! lol
Last night I was looking at some of my old posts, holy hell, talk about embarrassing, and decided to put some up here since I don’t have anything written right now. It’s just a little mix of my crazy. I hope at least one of them brings a smile to your face. xoxo
Now that I’m getting more settled here, I’m starting to see how gorgeous it is. One thing that amazes my husband and I is that the sky is incredible in Maine. Most days, it looks like the clouds have been photoshopped.
I know, it’s just some clouds but I find it to be pretty damn spectacular. And the sunsets are like no other.
I never thought the 4 year-old hummingbird would go apeshit over pool noodles that I cut up. I saw something on Pinterest that showed cutting up pool noodles and using them with a ball to play bowling.
But as my daughter and I were playing, I discovered pool noodles can become snow, where we made “snow angels”, we built castles, had a pool noodle rain storm, and used them to play construction site.
They have scattered all over the house and we’ve found we can also play binoculars and see how long one stays on the back of our two cats, Penny and Maisy, or on their head before it falls off. What? I never said I was normal.
What you’ll need:
Pool noodles (I used two)
a sharp knife ( I used a large exacto knife)
Pretty simple… I cut the pool noodles up with a length of about 2 1/2 inches long. I stored them in a bag until the next day so I could surprise the hummingbird.
After that, there’s no limit with what your kids can imagine with the pool noodles. Or, your child may give you a “what the fuck are these things and why do you want me to play with these stupid things for?” look.
Follow @thisismommyhood on Twitter
- Toddler PMS.
- Guest Post
- How my MIL ruined my wedding and made me want to set myself on fire just so I could get away from her crazy.
- My daughter's possessed my little pony doll is going to come to me one night and eat my face off.
- This Is Why You Shouldn't Try To Pick Your Brain.
- This makes me feel like I'm having a bad acid trip in the middle of a real life Twilight Zone epidode.
- Pregnancy sucks… and then it doesn't… and then it does… and then you just want that baby out.
- I could never be a pediatric dentist because I'd probably end up fingerless and have to hold my dental instruments with my feet but nobody would want to go to a fingerless dentist so really I'm saving money and years of having to go to dental school.
Take a look back
Looking for something?
©This Is Mommyhood 2010-2013
Powered by WordPress. Designed by