My daughter was in the NICU for 3 weeks due to low blood sugar. It was an extremely difficult time and a rollercoaster of emotions. Even though my daughter’s low blood sugar was resolved when she was 6 weeks old, I still worry. I’m currently in the process of writing about the experience and I’m hoping to have it up soon.
Follow @thisismommyhood on Twitter
- Toddler PMS.
- Guest Post
- How my MIL ruined my wedding and made me want to set myself on fire just so I could get away from her crazy.
- This Is Why You Shouldn't Try To Pick Your Brain.
- Depression is an asshole and a scary rollercoaster ride of emotions.
- Pregnancy sucks… and then it doesn't… and then it does… and then you just want that baby out.
- My in-laws are coming and I've already reserved a spot for myself in the psych ward just in case.
- My husband likes to steal other people's cats in his spare time.