My daughter was in the NICU for 3 weeks due to low blood sugar. It was an extremely difficult time and a rollercoaster of emotions. Even though my daughter’s low blood sugar was resolved when she was 6 weeks old, I still worry. I’m currently in the process of writing about the experience and I’m hoping to have it up soon.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Toddler PMS.
- How my MIL ruined my wedding and made me want to set myself on fire just so I could get away from her crazy.
- Guest Post
- This Is Why You Shouldn’t Try To Pick Your Brain.
- My daughter’s possessed my little pony doll is going to come to me one night and eat my face off.
- This makes me feel like I’m having a bad acid trip in the middle of a real life Twilight Zone epidode.
- Cocoa Butter Lotion Bars
- Pregnancy sucks… and then it doesn’t… and then it does… and then you just want that baby out.
- Tooth Fairy Drama And Other Mythical Tales
- Harvest Snaps Review
- Peenterest: Pivot!
- Guest Post: This Is Motherhood
- What’s For Lunch?
- Salmon With Brown Sugar Chili Powder Rub
- Kindergarten Hummingbird
- 50 Shades Of Grey: I’m Reading This Craptacular Book So You Don’t Have To. You’re Welcome.
- How To Survive A Visit From Your In Laws